We are always looking for great people to join our dynamic team. Great people enjoy learning and can easily adapt to a changing world. Great people are self-motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great. Great people embrace the principle expressed by the following quote:
Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or work around it. —Michael Jordan
Corporate Creations is a leading company in the registered agent and corporate services industry. Check out our career opportunities posted below.
Corporate Creations is supportive of foreign students who speak fluent English and are interested in pursuing an H1-B employment visa.
To apply for any position below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line of your email, please refer to the Position for which you are applying. No phone calls. We will contact you if we are interested in inviting you to interview for the position.
- Business Development
- If you currently have a source of income for living expenses -- such as a severance package from another employer or income from a spouse -- and you have business development experience with proven ability to close orders, you will be the best candidate for this entrepreneurial position. You must have the ability to independently charge forward with focus to close orders. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be organized. You must be genuine and have charisma.
- Job Description
- Develop new business relationships, close orders, and get payment for change of registered agent work, independent director/manager work and transactional work from law firms and corporate legal departments. Actively network by phone and email to expand existing client base. Until you get established, travel should be limited to driving within your local area. We measure results. You decide the strategies to achieve results.
- Generous commission. Your earning potential is unlimited.
- Web Developer (NEW)
- Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Monday thru Friday/ 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Competitive with market including monthly bonus
- Create and support a web application utilizing the technologies mentioned above to replace the current system
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our website based on internal and external feedback
- Understand business requirements and a strong focus on customer user experiences
- Deliver high quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Research, implement and help drive innovative UI solutions to gain competitive advantages supporting our continued growth
- Work and test with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome)
- Expert knowledge using PHP & SQL (MySQL preferred)
- Experienced in developing API’s for various data integrations
- Ability to Design, Develop and Test a coherent, world-class application that is intuitive, responsive, and speedy
- Familiar with Macintosh products is a plus
- A great team-player attitude with the ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays and birthday off
- 401K Plan
- Monthly Bonus