Mission, Vision and Core Values
Our mission is to provide the best services and online data system for entity, compliance, governance and litigation management, to exceed the expectations of our clients regarding service, quality and value, and to provide a positive work environment for our team.
Our vision is to accomplish our mission with the highest levels of client satisfaction, team satisfaction, profitability and corporate social responsibility compared to all companies in the world.
These are the Corporate Creations Core Values. We are convinced that the key to creating a truly great company is an intense focus on the values that guide its people's actions. Let us know if we ever fail to live up to our core values.
- We believe in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be fair, friendly, courteous and compassionate.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. We deliver more than we promise.
- We are always responsive. We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our clients.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We believe work is an important part of life and should be fun.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use for our own personal resources.
- We love to compete, and we believe that competition brings out the best in us.
- We insist on giving our best effort always.
- We understand that "good mistakes" (best effort, bad result) occur sometimes; we never tolerate "bad mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- We respect the individual, and we believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We provide our team members with a great place to work.
- We accomplish our mission with integrity and respect for the individual.
- We believe that a clear understanding of our mission, our core values, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.